Living freely talks about, life,love,sports, joy, happiness, blogging tips and tricks. At the very best.

Facebook

Saturday 25 February 2017

DO THE RIGHT THING



How in the world can i move on when i know my brother is down, how can i be strong and courageous when i know my neighbor hasn't eaten, how can i be comfortable when i know its just not good to do whats bad.
How can i go on with a guilt and pride inside of me without being able to open my mouth and just say sorry.
And still i call myself a Christian or a Muslim. What does my pastor teach, what does the imam says about everything. Yet we turn deaf hears and pretend like we heard what he said. Cos i don't see how  i will be guided by this people and still watch someone die before my very ones, have i no conscience.

    Lou Holtz said and i quote  I follow three rules: Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care. 

So charge you this morning, just has your pastor will , Do the right thing before its too late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy |. Powered by Blogger.

Author Details