Living freely talks about, life,love,sports, joy, happiness, blogging tips and tricks. At the very best.

Facebook

Sunday 13 November 2016

ALL THAT MATTERS IS LOVE



I don't care if she's black, green. blue, yellow,
I don't care if she is tall, short, a midget
I don't care if her dad is in the army or her mom is a wrestler
I don't care if she's from mars or pluto.
Her beauty is like a rising sun and her smile, a glowing star, wow.
All i know is that i love her and that's all matters.
And i want the world to know i love her, i want the whole wide world to know i care for her
cos she is now my life.
when am poor, she stayed with me feed me and cloth me.
when i get rich she gone be my first lady, cos i have no one except her.
@debbie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy |. Powered by Blogger.

Author Details

Blog Archive