Living freely talks about, life,love,sports, joy, happiness, blogging tips and tricks. At the very best.

Facebook

Thursday 17 November 2016

HOPE IN ME



I woke this morning feeling hopeless, not wanting to do anything again. because yesterday was bad, because i don't have enough page views or comments. what am i doing wrong, where have i gone wrong. am tired of doing this and not seeing results, am going to quit and give up hope .
Then my soul, woke up and told me not too, talking to me with a gentle vice like a girl demanding for something .
thus it was demanding for hope encouraging me not to give up, telling me, yesterday might be bad, today might be worse, but no one knows what tomorrow brings, so please don't lose hope, because when you do, you die. keep working hard, keep adding more effort to that which you do and success will surly be yours
Then i snapped out,if yesterday was bad and today worse, does it mean tomorrow will be bad! no.
Hope in me, my dream alive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy |. Powered by Blogger.

Author Details

Blog Archive