Living freely talks about, life,love,sports, joy, happiness, blogging tips and tricks. At the very best.

Facebook

Monday 14 November 2016

NO ONE SAID IT WOULD BE EASY



[Kendrick Lamar:]
Hey, I am the truth
Hey, I am the wisdom of the fallen - I'm the youth
Hey, I am the greatest
Hey, this is the proof
Hey, I work hard, pray hard, pay dues, hey
I transform with pressure - I'm hands-on with effort
I fell twice before my bounce back was special
Letdowns will get you, and the critics will test you
But the strong will survive, another scar may bless you, ah

No one says you won't fall, nobody told you you there won't be challenges
But every now and then someone will tell you to get back up and try again.

Don't give up (no no), I won't give up (no no)
Don't give up, no no no (nah)
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy |. Powered by Blogger.

Author Details

Blog Archive