Living freely talks about, life,love,sports, joy, happiness, blogging tips and tricks. At the very best.

Facebook

Thursday 10 November 2016

FEAR



When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
That's how fear is, when you are scared, your thought get tied down, your emotions, your freedom,you physically, get tied down. But when you stand up and face your fears then you will break free of those shackles and believe me, no feeling is greater than that.

Frank Herbert said and I quote
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy |. Powered by Blogger.

Author Details

Blog Archive