Living freely talks about, life,love,sports, joy, happiness, blogging tips and tricks. At the very best.

Facebook

Tuesday 15 November 2016

LOVE HAPPENS


When I was little, I watch Indian love films, hoping that one day I would meet someone that would make my heart pump has it made there's pump.
But when I grew older, I realize it's possible I just have to feel it.
Then I meet her, each and every day I would just feel happy and like to hear her voice always which makes my heart pump.
One day I sat down and thought to myself, so this can actually be possible, someone that will make your heart pump like this.

Atimes we have to wish for it, because its the only thing that could make our heart pump without having hypertension.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy |. Powered by Blogger.

Author Details

Blog Archive